Impex - IPB 1.3 memberlist/avatar issue..

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Qwest
    • Jun 2004
    • 3.6.x

Impex - IPB 1.3 memberlist/avatar issue..

After an import using Impex (downloaded 17 June 2004) for vb 3.0.1 from IPB 1.3.1....

Memberlist
    When you click on Memberlist my account is the only one you can see. All of the other letters are empty. I already tried all of the update counters options under Import & Maintenance.

I opened a support ticket at 06-19-2004 04:10 AM and have yet to recieve a reponse.

I also found a bug submission for this issue but the bug is marked as fixed and closed. This was back in April 2004 but I just downloaded it so the problem is still there.

Using Impex, when I get to the "import users" part it asks for the "Path to avatar upload folder". Which folder is it talking about? The old IPB folder where all of the avatars are? (which is on the same server) or the place where I want the avatars to go? I have installed several times and can't get the avatars to transfer over.
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

Did you update the counters after importing?

Also what is the issuedid of the support ticket you sent? If it requires Jerry's attention then please note that he does not work weekends.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Qwest
      • Jun 2004
      • 3.6.x

Great... the weekends part is nowhere to be found when in the pre-sales forum..

issueid=197324

Comment

• Freddie Bingham
        Former vBulletin Developer
        • May 2000
        • 1.1.x

Look at my responses in your bug reports about the memberlist.

.. I can't help with the avatar issue though.

Comment

• Qwest
          • Jun 2004
          • 3.6.x

Originally posted by Freddie Bingham
          Qwest, if you edit the usergroup that these members belong to, is "Show on Memberlist" set to yes?
          OK that fixed the member list issue. Thank you.

Comment

• Sean James
            • Apr 2004

how did u fix the memberlist issue?
            Bluepearl Skins - vBulletin 4 & 5 Skins

Comment

• Steve Machol
              Former Customer Support Manager
              • Jul 2000

There are two options you need to check to set whether or not members are viewable on memberlist:

1. By usergroup:

Admin CP -> Usergroups -> Usergroup Manager -> Edit -> Usergroup Options -> Viewable on the Memberlist -> Yes

2. By post count:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> User Listing & Profile Viewing -> Minimum Posts
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...