Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • seanmt
    • Jun 2004

Money Back?

If i was to buy vb. Would i be entitled to my money back within a certain length of time if i didnt want to keep the forums anymore?
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

Originally posted by seanmt
    If i was to buy vb. Would i be entitled to my money back within a certain length of time if i didnt want to keep the forums anymore?
    If the forums don't fit your needs or do not work on your server for some reason you can request a refund within the first 30 days of ownership.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• seanmt
      • Jun 2004

oh, ok. That sounds good.

Because i dont really want to risk paying for one. Its a lot of money for me (im only 16).

How do i request a refund?

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

Refunds are decided on a case-by-case basis. The problem is that once someone has the vB files there is no way to completely ensure they have removed them. You would write [email protected] to request this.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• seanmt
          • Jun 2004

oh, ok.

I thought that you would have some sort of security thing to stop people withouht ID's to install it. (or summat like that anyway).

Comment

• BlueFlame
            • Jan 2003
            • 3.8.x

vB is a Visual Code, meaning that all the files are accessible for viewing. In a nutshell, its on per-case basis
            @BlueFlame@

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...