X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Scott MacVicar
    Former vBulletin Developer
    • Dec 2000

postbit icon showing offline for invisible user

This may be designed like this, I don't know but shouldn't admins have the postbit_online icon in the post for an invisible user instead of the offline icon?

Its taken into account in the usercp when lookin at the buddy list but not in the following locations

/admin/functions.php

PHP Code:
    if ($post['lastactivity'] > $datecut and !$post['invisible'] and $post['lastvisit'] != $post['lastactivity']) { 
    becomes

PHP Code:
    if ($post['lastactivity'] > $datecut and (!$post['invisible'] or $bbuserinfo['usergroupid']==6) and $post['lastvisit'] != $post['lastactivity']) { 
    and in /memberlist.php

PHP Code:
    if($userinfo['lastactivity'] > $datecut and !$userinfo['invisible'] and $userinfo['lastvisit'] != $userinfo['lastactivity']) { 
    becomes

PHP Code:
    if($userinfo['lastactivity'] > $datecut and (!$userinfo['invisible'] or $bbuserinfo['usergroupid']==6) and $userinfo['lastvisit'] != $userinfo['lastactivity']) { 
    another time in /private.php

PHP Code:
    if ($post['lastactivity'] > $datecut and !$post['invisible'] and $post['lastvisit'] != $post['lastactivity']) { 
    becomes

PHP Code:
    if ($post['lastactivity'] > $datecut and (!$post['invisible'] or $bbuserinfo['usergroupid']==6) and $post['lastvisit'] != $post['lastactivity']) { 
    Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter
  • Freddie Bingham
    • May 2000
    • 1.1.x

You know that no hacking is allowed here.

And yes it was done on purpose since you don't know that the person is "invisible" since their is no asterisk to inform you.

I believe that theory was tossed out in vb3 though and you will see them online.

Comment

• Scott MacVicar
      • Dec 2000

so why is it done on the buddy list in the usercp, they don't have the asterix next to them, does that mean thats a bug?
      Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

• Joshua Clinard
        Banned
        • Oct 2001
        • 3.0.0 Gamma

Why not make it consistent, one way or the other??

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...