Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nafae
    • Nov 2001

Have at it you raving mongels!

Here is a little .psd file I made with alot of different avatar templates, and backgrounds for the avatars. On my site some ppl want avatars but don't have hosting or don't want to search for one. I made my own sets, and have modified them for the general public and am making them public

If you use them please be kind and throw a link to my site, http://www.rpgc.net somewhere on your site (perhaps the bottom of the forums or something...)

Comments can be emailed to me at [email protected] or obviously posted here...

Instructions on saving your own avatars from the templates are included within the zip. Tell me if you installed and liked! Now lets lighten up and quit being bickering barnicles
  • Nafae
    • Nov 2001

File

I forgot to attach it

I suppose noone likes, perhaps I should just upload the images without the .psd template?
    Last edited by Nafae; Fri 11 Jan '02, 5:11pm.

Comment

• Nafae
      • Nov 2001

Here are 6 images which are examples of the template... I hope that makes you more interested. Remember you can create hundreds of combinations with all the images, gradients, and tilesets I have included so 6 is only the beginning

Comment

• Username
        • May 2000

Thank you for posting these! I will take a look at the files and see what all you've done and see if they might be interesting to the members of our site. The ones you posted as examples look great!

Comment

• Nafae
          • Nov 2001

Thanks!

Comment