X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eraser
    • May 2001

Owned Licence Sale

Hi all,

I have my license of vBulletin for sale as the project that was going to use the board was abandoned for funding reasons.

If your interested, the license is for the Owned License and upgrades end in June 2002.
    I'm asking $100 and you can pay by Credit Card via my third party processor. I will contact Jelsoft to make the necessary licence changeover. Please contact me private if your interested.

Thanks, and I hope it OK to post this here!
  • JamesUS
    • Aug 2000

Would you accept payments via PayPal?

Comment

• Eraser
      • May 2001

Hi James,
      Yes, I have a PayPal account so it could be done via the request payment feature.

Comment

• JamesUS
        • Aug 2000

If you're prepared to hold on for a few days then yes I would be happy to buy the license from you. I'm just waiting for a payment to come in via PayPal then there will be enough in my account to buy this from you.

Comment

• Chen
          • Jun 2001

Originally posted by JamesUS
          If you're prepared to hold on for a few days then yes I would be happy to buy the license from you. I'm just waiting for a payment to come in via PayPal then there will be enough in my account to buy this from you.
          If you want I can pay him for you and you'll pay me back when you get cash... I have $100 in my account.
          Chen Avinadav
          Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

• JamesUS
            • Aug 2000

Thank you for the kind offer Chen But unless Eraser is in a hurry to sell the license, I may as well just wait for the cash to come in. But if the money is slow (which it has been on occasion in the past) then I may take up Chen's offer

Hope this is okay Eraser.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...