• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gaffas
    • Oct 2001

What the HELL?!!

My forum is SUPER MESED!!

I get db_mysql.php line 93 errors 24/7

The other day it was fine, NOW every time, for example theres a topic. If I replyed to it it would still say 0 replys even that like 5 people have replyed?!!

What the hells going on. PLEASE help me.
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

What version are you running? Have you installed any hacks? What's the URL to your forums?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• gaffas
      • Oct 2001

I haven't installed any hacks, Im running 2.0

Im not good at Vbulletin set up.

This board was bought for me as a gift from my cousan which is unfortunatly on oliday just as this happens!!!
      He set it all up for me and gave me my info etc. I have looked everywher in the 'Control pannel' and I can't find anyway to fix it.

When people post messages the topic still says '0 replys', and Also people posts counts arn't moving!!

the forum url is:

I was going to buy a Yabb, then my cousan bought this for me, and it's turned out MUCH better. But I really need to fix this problem. Thanks for any help!!

*edit: Also I get errors ALL the time, when I post, or try to change settings, or even view certain threads*

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

Originally posted by gaffas
        This board was bought for me as a gift from my cousan which is unfortunatly on oliday just as this happens!!!
        You'll need to get the license info from your cousin and enter your username in the link in last line of my sig.

Meanwhile we really can't support an older version like this (2.0.0.) It has a lot of security holes and there have been many bug fixes since then. Once you get the license info from your cousin, you can access the Member Area and download the latest version.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• DarkReaper
          • May 2001

lmao...for some reason I doubt he has a license. I don't know, maybe its because the board is promoting warez?
          Seriously! - The Definitive Home of All Things Serious
          Seriously! Forums

To recieve support on these forums, enter your username here.

Comment

• gaffas
            • Oct 2001

Okay that sounds good.

I just hope I don't loose all the posts. Or will I?

Never mind, I'll sort something out, untill then (2 weeks time when he comes back), I have to suffer, lol.

*edit: not warez: oldwarez/abandonware, games which are no longer sold or are hard to get hold of, freeware/shareware etc*

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...