Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dragonsbreath
    • May 2003

Board not showing saved info

Ok got the board installed, and I must say one of the easyest installs I ever worked with.
    I go to the users cp for my admin and set all my information, ie sig., prefrences and icq # and all and do a test post and info shows ( altho sig was way out of size) so i go back to cp to edit it and nothing is showing there and none of my defaults are showing where I set them to.
    Am I missing something here or forget to set something? If it did not take it should not show in post right? and if it shows in post it should show in cp.
    Also not found where you log into admin control panel. Is there a shortcut I have not found yet?
    Thanks.
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

There is no link to the Admin CP from the default vB. Doing this would be an invitation for people to try and access it.

Also I don't understand how these problems can happen with the default vB files and templates. Have you made any changes?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Arsenik
      • Nov 2001

You can simply go to view a user profile and click the 'Administrative Options: User Options ' link to go to your admin cp. Thats what i do most of the times.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...