• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vixion
    • Jun 2004

ERROR Message in ImpEx...

I am getting this error
    Code:
    [b]Fatal error[/b]:  Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 3840 bytes) in [b]/home/virtual/site14/fst/var/www/html/forum/impex/systems/PNphpBB/000.php[/b] on line [b]592[/b]

[b]Fatal error[/b]:  Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 40 bytes) in [b]Unknown[/b] on line [b]0[/b]

In ImpEx. What can be the problem? I am not getting a list with 'forums' I want to import. I already triple checked my config file. Besides that, the 'system' changes everytime I refresh, the Import/Export page in the AdminCP.

Any explaination for this?
  • Jerry
    • Dec 2002
    • 1.1.x

What system changes ?

Are you uploading all the system folders or, as the howto advises, just the one you need ?
    I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

• Vixion
      • Jun 2004

I installed the complete Impex directory I got from the ZIP file. (So vBulletin-ImpEx_########\########.impex\upload ) to my FTP.

//Edit : Might be easy to say I did this : http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...248#post784248

Comment

• Jerry
        • Dec 2002
        • 1.1.x

Ok, then delete all the folders in the impex/system/ dir that you don't need.

What system are you importing from ?
        I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

• Vixion
          • Jun 2004

Importing from vBulletin 3.0.3. So I need to delete all systems, except the folder vb3, I will try.

Comment

• Jerry
            • Dec 2002
            • 1.1.x

Yes.

Also read this : http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116398
            I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

• Vixion
              • Jun 2004

It's working =) I am currently importing all vBulletin 3.0.3 files from my old database. Thanks for your help.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...