X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alkahf
    • Nov 2001
    • 4.1.x

Hello All
    1. About me i voted one time only, it was number 29 for my site.
    2. s.molinari told me: there were 2 votes which were made by non-customers.
    3. I have in my club 70 members = 70 owned licenses.
    So if i asked my Club's members only to vote for me then i will take 210 votes.
    But i didn't.

I holding true when i say: that mature the victory or the losses by noble way an accepted thing the losses by a noble way is an accepted thing with respect to me without any a hanging .

But that shortened the competition thus by form that May I am being acted dishonestly toward for the visitors and the readers had thought me to be a very ugly form .

alkahf
    الحمدُ للهِ الذي أنزلَ على عبدِهِ الكتابَ و لم يجعل لهُ عِوَجًا - سورة الكهف 1
    Winner - vB Board of the Month - March 2008
    Winner vB Board of Year 2005
    vbulletinclub.com

Comment

• alkahf
      • Nov 2001
      • 4.1.x

s.molinari, I lay snares I honor you very , I trust in you and that you want to let the contest succeed without any problem ..
      But the human being the sir also strengthened that he errs.
      The question in the beginning mature the atmosphere of the contest this month was straineding for the purpose .
      look for example here please:
      Hi all, A day late I know......sorry. Went to a party last night and in my excitement (I don't get out much) I forgot the poll. But here it is.:) Take a look at all the boards and have fun!:D Scott Voting guide lines 1. This month only 5 nominees are up for voting. 2. The person voting may judge a board on his

Originally posted by orozery
      I voted for vbulletinclub.com (and i'm not arabic )
      and think small time please: why he said that?
      The reason suspect that I make from participator we became low they stated the doubt in the voting ..
      That an effect was became very bad ..
      The decision and all the competition made contest go an another way .
      For example I felt the repentance since 20 daies because I participated in this contest .
      Because whatever flow during the second and first week.

Now and after this decision , do you believing that I shall find the courage for the participation in this contest once again ?
      With simplicity one person is capable of giving to me 5 votes which were made by non-customers and ironing from the contest.
      The way is a best in the future , shortened the votes which were made by non-customers.
      I am very sorry, but That what I think.

Good luck for everybody

alkahf
      الحمدُ للهِ الذي أنزلَ على عبدِهِ الكتابَ و لم يجعل لهُ عِوَجًا - سورة الكهف 1
      Winner - vB Board of the Month - March 2008
      Winner vB Board of Year 2005
      vbulletinclub.com

Comment

• synicide
        • Jul 2003
        • 3.5.x

Well, that was a no-contest wasn't it? Good job AlienSoup, as I said before you deserved this one. Better luck next time right? Hopefully my board will be a little more populated by then. But it was a really cool feeling to actually be in the running, so that was enough for me. Take care everybody, and congrats again.

Comment

• Alien
          • Jul 2000

Hey thanks for the kind words.

They won't be forgotten!

Regards,
          -Jason
          -Jason / WTF.com

"I think I've been quite clear that the new style will be in vB4." - Allen Lin / February 16, 2012

Comment

• Arkham
            • Mar 2001
            • 4.1.x

Originally posted by s.molinari
            Hi Arkham,

I agree with your idea but to do this vB3/vB.com would need to be altered. I'll ask Kier if it's possible for the purposes of vB BotM but I don't have my hopes up.
            No worries! Luckily the troublesome months are rare enough that this isn't a priority, but it's something to consider for the future.

Keep up the good work.

Comment

• Corbu
              • May 2002

Originally posted by Arkham
              I'd like to again propose that voting be restricted to members who have been here for at least a month. A min. 30-day requirement would be enough since no one knows for sure who'll be nominated/accepted for the contest that far in advance.
              I'm agree with that. It's a very good method to perfoms votes and to get a real winner.

Comment

• Arkham
                • Mar 2001
                • 4.1.x

Originally posted by s.molinari
                Hi Arkham,
                I agree with your idea but to do this vB3/vB.com would need to be altered. I'll ask Kier if it's possible for the purposes of vB BotM but I don't have my hopes up.
                I haven't delved too deeply into the poll/member features, but it would be nifty to set poll restrictions on min user level/account age/user age/posts/etc. on a per-forum basis.

Oh, yeah, and offer a free pony with each update, too.

Comment

• Zachery
                  Former vBulletin Support
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Arkham
                  I haven't delved too deeply into the poll/member features, but it would be nifty to set poll restrictions on min user level/account age/user age/posts/etc. on a per-forum basis.

Oh, yeah, and offer a free pony with each update, too.
                  fyi you could do that with a extnesive usergroups :\

Comment

• Arkham
                    • Mar 2001
                    • 4.1.x

Originally posted by Faranth
                    fyi you could do that with a extnesive usergroups :\
                    As I said, I haven't explored those options too deeply. So ":\" yerself...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...