• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KingAdil
    • Mar 2009
    • 3.8.x

Error with Impex

Hi there

I am getting this again as i am trying to import my database to the new one. below error:-

ImpEx Database errormysql error: Invalid SQL: UPDATE usertextfield SET signature='' WHERE userid='24423' mysql error: User '******' has exceeded the 'max_questions' resource (current value: 75000) mysql error number: 1226 Date: Saturday 12th 2009f September 2009 05:41:30 PM Database: ****** MySQL error:

I informed my host and i got this reply from them

"The maximum number of database queries per user is 75,000/hr. I have noticed that the database '*****' has exceeded the query limit of 75000 per hour. This is the reason you are receiving the error message.

If you wish to have an additional database query limit, you need to purchase the ‘MySQL Query Limits’ product which is billed $20.00/month. If you purchase the ‘MySQL Query Limits’ product, the maximum query limit is set to 150000 per hour."
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

That is an artificial limit imposed on you by your host. Frankly I would move to another host as quickly as I could. Such limits are never a good sign.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• KingAdil
      • Mar 2009
      • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      That is an artificial limit imposed on you by your host. Frankly I would move to another host as quickly as I could. Such limits are never a good sign.
      Thanks steve

could you please suggest me the best host

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

Sorry but we don't provide official recommendations for hosts. I suggest you view the vBulletin Hosting Options forum for advice from our customers:

Discuss PHP and MySQL hosting here. Find out which hosts people like, and which to stay well clear of.

Also checkout this site:

Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...