Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vlastanovak
    • May 2009

Thankyou For Logging In Box: Padding

When a user logs in they are greeted with a box that says 'Thankyou for logging in [USERNAME]'. I would like to move this down the page a little to align with my background image, I assume through increasing the top padding.

Where do I edit this padding specifically?

Cheers.
    Please feel free to add me on MSNM - would love to have some fellow vBulletin users added to discuss ideas re. the software!

• Jake Bunce
    • Dec 2000
    • 3.6.x

That is probably this template:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> « » -> STANDARD_REDIRECT

Comment

• vlastanovak
      • May 2009

Yep, that would be the right template, as I managed to adjust the overall width of the box. However, I can't seem to work out how to add top padding exactly. Here is a snippet of my template code (it's basically the default style);

Code:
      <form action="$formfile" method="post" name="postvarform">
      <table class="tborder" cellpadding="$stylevar[cellpadding]" cellspacing="$stylevar[cellspacing]" border="0" width=950 align="center">
      <tr>
      So how do I increase the top padding? I need to change it for this page specifically.
      Please feel free to add me on MSNM - would love to have some fellow vBulletin users added to discuss ideas re. the software!

Comment

• Jake Bunce
        • Dec 2000
        • 3.6.x

I don't have exact code for you. If you need help with HTML then you can post in our HTML forum:

Struggling with PHP or HTML? Got any tips? Drop in here to share your questions and answers. Newbies and gurus welcome! (vBulletin Source code / Plugin discussions are best posted on <a href="http://www.vbulletin.org">vBulletin.org</a>)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...