Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Quarterbore
    • Mar 2005

Problem with Polls after upgrading to 3.6.8

Wow... I can't post here without my posts getting messed up?Give me a second to fix this mess...
    PHP Code:
    this is a test BOLD 
    So, what gives?
    Does this site strip HTML from code posted as [ php ] ? I am guessing it does...How about if I post as HTML?
    HTML Code:
    $option[question]
    OK, so it strips HTML when postes as HTML as well... When I edit my post, everything is converted to HTML however as now all of my line breaks have been converted to HTLM paragraphs? IE < p > and < /p >
    So, am I allowed to post with html then?How about if I post my issue in comments:
    Last edited by Quarterbore; Wed 8 Aug '07, 11:42am.
    vBClassified.com
    TimeshareForums.com
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

Doubleposting isn't going to allow us to provide an answer any faster.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Quarterbore
      • Mar 2005

OK, I have no idea what is going on but somehow I am able to post using HTML when the notice below clearly says I should NOT be able to! in addition, if I post HTML inside of the [ php ] or [ html ] tags this code is being treated as HTML.In addition, when I hit post, the message is saved and I can see that my HTML code was executed as HTML. So, I hit edit and the contents in my edit post window is in HTML NOT vBCode!I have no idea how this happened but I will share that while I am trying to post this that I have two of my own sites open at the same time. On my own sites I do allow me to use HTML (not that shuld matter it sems?)I am using Windows 2000 Pro and IE 6.0.
      vBClassified.com
      TimeshareForums.com

Comment