X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zhirux
    • Nov 2005

Help me plis!

Hello, How is everything?, I have problems with my forum vbulletin, I need to know since I make to put to banner of another forum in my forum, thanks

my English is very bad
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

To get vB support on these forums you first need to be a licensed customer and register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

...and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page.

Once you've done this, please post in the appropriate support forum for your version.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Floris
      • Dec 2001

You run a warez version, you do not have permission to run vBulletin. Stop using it immediatly and delete all the files and the database, or buy a license as soon as possible to avoid possible legal steps being taken.

Originally posted by Evidence
      vBulletin 3.5 Upgrade System - SCRiPTMAFiA 2005
      I have taken a screenshot and will check your web site(s) within the next 24 hours again.

You can purcase a legal license here: http://www.vbulletin.com/order/
      [/B]

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...