SE - Swedish Language Pack [vBulletin 4.1.0] (suite)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anders P
    • Feb 2002

[vB4] SE - Swedish Language Pack [vBulletin 4.1.0] (suite)

Here is my translation of 4.1.0.

Appreciate any feedback.

Edit: I have updated the utf8 files quite a bit, a few fixed typos and added a couple of hundred phrases for the help texts.
    I also edited the ISO-8859-1 package and took out a part in the registrations/rules that was specific for my web site. Unfortunately I couldn't manage to convert the newer and more updated utf8 to ISO-8859-1. Notepad ++ just "emptied" the file when I tried to convert it. It worked ok for the smaller files of cms and blog, but not the main bigger xml file (1935 kb). If anyone manage to convert please do so and add it here.

/Anders
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Anders P; Fri 14 Jan '11, 12:39am. Reason: updated files
    Anders Pettersson
    Don't send me requests by PM to email you the Swedish language file that I have done. My translation is only available here at vbulletin.com to licensed users.
    If you want updates on when a new version of the Swedish language packs (forum & suite) are available, subscribe to this discussion.
    Don't PM me for support on how to install language files etc. please post in the appropriate forum, that will most likely give you help quicker.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...