[Discussion] SE - Swedish Language Pack [vBulletin 4.0.8] (suite)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anders P
    • Feb 2002

[Discussion] SE - Swedish Language Pack [vBulletin 4.0.8] (suite)

Here is a link to my tranlation of 4.0.8.

Appreciate any feedback.

/Anders
    Last edited by Anders P; Fri 19 Nov '10, 11:00am. Reason: Fixed the link
    Anders Pettersson
    Don't send me requests by PM to email you the Swedish language file that I have done. My translation is only available here at vbulletin.com to licensed users.
    If you want updates on when a new version of the Swedish language packs (forum & suite) are available, subscribe to this discussion.
    Don't PM me for support on how to install language files etc. please post in the appropriate forum, that will most likely give you help quicker.
  • kardac.stenfot
    • Jun 2010

Nice Anders Will install at once

Comment

• kardac.stenfot
      • Jun 2010

Installed but i notice it doesent translate everything. I need to install separate files for CMS, Blogg and VB main site. How do i do this?

Comment

• Anders P
        • Feb 2002

Originally posted by kardac.stenfot
        Installed but i notice it doesent translate everything. I need to install separate files for CMS, Blogg and VB main site. How do i do this?
        You upload all three files, one for the forum, one for the blog and one for the CMS. You choose overwrite in order for the translation of the three products to be merged into the same language.

Swedish:
        Ladda upp alla tre filerna, en för forumet, en för bloggen, en för CMS:en. Välj "skriv över" så sammanfogas översättningen för de tre olika produkterna till samma språkfil.

/Anders
        Anders Pettersson
        Don't send me requests by PM to email you the Swedish language file that I have done. My translation is only available here at vbulletin.com to licensed users.
        If you want updates on when a new version of the Swedish language packs (forum & suite) are available, subscribe to this discussion.
        Don't PM me for support on how to install language files etc. please post in the appropriate forum, that will most likely give you help quicker.

Comment

• Tutatruck
          • Sep 2007

Hmmm, i must be blind, stupid or both, coz when i click the download link i just ends up at the same page i came from. No language file...

Comment

• Anders P
            • Feb 2002

Originally posted by Tutatruck
            Hmmm, i must be blind, stupid or both, coz when i click the download link i just ends up at the same page i came from. No language file...
            Hi, Trevor probably did a mistake when he edited the post (duplicated my original post for this discussion thread).
            Anyway, I have edited it so it now links to the thread where the files are.

/Anders
            Anders Pettersson

Comment

• Tutatruck
              • Sep 2007

Sweet, then i can trust my sanity again :-) Thanks.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...