Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GeorgeB
    • Nov 2008

[Forum] Bottom of the forums miss aligned

Any idea on how to fix the miss alignment as shown in the picture?
    Attached Files
    George Beale
    www.millenniumcapitalgroupllc.com - Investment company | www.recyclingbootcamp.com - Where recyclers can come to network with one another! | www.viprecycling.com - Scrap Metal, Junk, & Electronic Recyclers! | www.biddingextreme.com - Online Auction Site |
  • Lynne
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Oct 2004

That is from a modification, so it's impossible for me to guess why it is doing that. You need to post in the modification thread for help.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• GeorgeB
      • Nov 2008

Just to clarify, when you say modification, you mean a mod that I installed correct?
      George Beale
      www.millenniumcapitalgroupllc.com - Investment company | www.recyclingbootcamp.com - Where recyclers can come to network with one another! | www.viprecycling.com - Scrap Metal, Junk, & Electronic Recyclers! | www.biddingextreme.com - Online Auction Site |

Comment

• Lynne
        Former vBulletin Support
        • Oct 2004

Yes. You have a mod showing the usergroup colors and a mod showing the number of users in the last 24 hours. So, actually two different mods.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
        vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
        Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
        If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• GeorgeB
          • Nov 2008

Yeah, I found out last night. I figured the usergroup color bar was one of them, and then I found VSA - Visitors in last x hours was another. Just waiting now for the updates.

PS. It was a brief stupid moment, as I should remember that with each upgrade, at least 1 of the mods always needs updating.
          George Beale

Comment

• Lionel
            • Apr 2001

add class blocksubhead to h3 tags

<h3 class="blocksubhead">

Comment

• GeorgeB
              • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Lionel

and where exactly do I add this too?
              George Beale

Comment

• Lionel
                • Apr 2001

Whatever mod you are using. It appears it's the Members Tracking mod. So that would be the template

Display_Members

If not, do admincp => Settings => General Settings => Add Template Name in HTML Comments

Then while in forumhome, do a view source and that will give you the template name.

Comment

• GeorgeB
                  • Nov 2008

Whatever mod you are using. It appears it's the Members Tracking mod. So that would be the template

Display_Members

If not, do admincp => Settings => General Settings => Add Template Name in HTML Comments

Then while in forumhome, do a view source and that will give you the template name.
                  Not sure why I cannot, but I can't find the "Display Members" template or the General Settings to add a template.
                  George Beale

Comment

• Lionel
                    • Apr 2001

Admincp => Settings => General Settings => Add Template Name in HTML Comments

Comment

• GeorgeB
                      • Nov 2008

Admincp => Settings => General Settings => Add Template Name in HTML Comments
                      Okay, finally got this part.

Now what about the other part?
                      George Beale

Comment

• Lionel
                        • Apr 2001

I am assuming that you know how to edit a template. If not, then I am sorry, you'll have to wait for someone from vB to explain to you how to.

Comment

• GeorgeB
                          • Nov 2008

I am assuming that you know how to edit a template. If not, then I am sorry, you'll have to wait for someone from vB to explain to you how to.
                          Yes, I know how to edit templates. Just don't know what to put in it to make it function correctly.
                          George Beale

Comment

• Lionel
                            • Apr 2001

Comment

• GeorgeB
                              • Nov 2008

Ok, but again, where do I add that ad? That template you told me about "Display_Members" I could not find it, and I searched through them all.
                              George Beale

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...