X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Budget101
    • Jul 2008
    • 3.7.x

[CMS] CMS - bbcode issue after update to 4.0.2 PL4

after updating to 4.0.2 PL4, now various bbcode shows in article previews. It shows Tables,Indents,etc. Picture below:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	22.8 KB
ID:	3718300

How do I fix this issue. It was working fine before.
  • Edwin Brown
    Former vBulletin Developer
    • Mar 2009
    • 5.5.x

I would suggest you update to v405.
    Please- I'm not tech support. Don't send your problem reports to me unless I've asked you to.

Comment

• Budget101
      • Jul 2008
      • 3.7.x

Are you flipping SERIOUS?? I "Upgraded" to the the version I'm using now because vb had Severe Security Issues- and it totally screwed up my site.

The last time I "upgraded" and submitted bug issues the "tech" support denied the issue, until HUNDREDS of members also complained of the same issue, despite the fact that I spent copious amounts of time filling out error reports/ providing screenshots, etc.

Now you want me to "upgrade" to another UNSTABLE Version that has more than 2,000 BUGS?! Yah, I'll get right on that, right after I slide down a rusty razorblade into a pool of alcohol.

Here's an idea, how about releasing a STABLE version of the product . . .

Comment

• Riasat
        • Aug 2006

Originally posted by Budget101
        Are you flipping SERIOUS?? I "Upgraded" to the the version I'm using now because vb had Severe Security Issues- and it totally screwed up my site.

The last time I "upgraded" and submitted bug issues the "tech" support denied the issue, until HUNDREDS of members also complained of the same issue, despite the fact that I spent copious amounts of time filling out error reports/ providing screenshots, etc.

Now you want me to "upgrade" to another UNSTABLE Version that has more than 2,000 BUGS?! Yah, I'll get right on that, right after I slide down a rusty razorblade into a pool of alcohol.

hi Budget101.

I'm not a very happy vB4 user either but I must point out that vB 4.0.5 has been the best vB4 version ever.
        Please upgrade to this version asap. The problem you are facing was fixed in vB 4.0.3 though (iirc).

Comment

• Edwin Brown
          Former vBulletin Developer
          • Mar 2009
          • 5.5.x

Originally posted by Budget101

I'm sorry you have had problems, but if you are using a version that has bugs that have been fixed, there really isn't any other advice I can give you.
          Please- I'm not tech support. Don't send your problem reports to me unless I've asked you to.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...