[Discussion] SE - Swedish Language Pack [vBulletin 4.0.3] (suite)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anders P
    • Feb 2002

[Discussion] SE - Swedish Language Pack [vBulletin 4.0.3] (suite)

Here is my tranlation of 4.0.3:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...n-4.0.3-(suite)

Appreciate any feedback.

/Anders
    Last edited by Trevor Hannant; Tue 4 May '10, 1:46pm.
    Anders Pettersson
    Don't send me requests by PM to email you the Swedish language file that I have done. My translation is only available here at vbulletin.com to licensed users.
    If you want updates on when a new version of the Swedish language packs (forum & suite) are available, subscribe to this discussion.
    Don't PM me for support on how to install language files etc. please post in the appropriate forum, that will most likely give you help quicker.
  • MIS
    • Mar 2010

Does it work only for "suite" or does it work allso for vbulletin 4.0.3 forum ?
    From Sweden.

Comment

• Anders P
      • Feb 2002

Originally posted by MIS
      Does it work only for "suite" or does it work allso for vbulletin 4.0.3 forum ?
      If you have the suit you have to upload three files, one xtra for each product (blog, CMS). If you are just running the forums then only one file is needed.

/Anders
      Anders Pettersson
      Don't send me requests by PM to email you the Swedish language file that I have done. My translation is only available here at vbulletin.com to licensed users.
      If you want updates on when a new version of the Swedish language packs (forum & suite) are available, subscribe to this discussion.
      Don't PM me for support on how to install language files etc. please post in the appropriate forum, that will most likely give you help quicker.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...