X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • d0cpaul
    • Jul 2009
    • 3.8.x

Fixed Width

I am having trouble trying to set a fixed width for my forum... My forum adjusts to the screen so on my screen the forum looks good but when I view it on different screen resolutions it looks like crap... How can I set the width to 980px?

I am currently running Vbulletin 3.8.5.

and here is my forum.
  • Lynne
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Oct 2004

Did you change it in style manager > find style > stylevars > max table width?

I think you are going to have problems with this though because of that stats mod.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• d0cpaul
      • Jul 2009
      • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Lynne
      Did you change it in style manager > find style > stylevars > max table width?

I think you are going to have problems with this though because of that stats mod.
      Yeah I am in stylevars and I changed "Main Table Width (pixels or percentage", but it doesn't seem to affect any of the threads, directories etc. Is there a way to set a fixed width within the stats mod?

Comment

• d0cpaul
        • Jul 2009
        • 3.8.x

Nevermind I figured it out. First I updated my Stats mod to the latest version and set a width to the stats, then I went into Style Manager > My Style > Main CSS and under the section "Body" I placed a CSS width in the "Extra CSS Attributes" part and it worked perfectly!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...