CMS/Suite - How do I turn off the home page going to the CMS, and why does it error..

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MagicDeckVortex
    • Jun 2007
    • 3.8.x

[CMS] CMS/Suite - How do I turn off the home page going to the CMS, and why does it error..

On the 4.0.1 Suite Home CMS Page, when I click Create an Article, I receive the following error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare regexp_sentence() (previously declared in /home/magicdec/public_html/forum/packages/vbcms/controller/content.php(84) : eval()'d code:3) in /home/magicdec/public_html/forum/packages/vbcms/controller/content.php(84) : eval()'d code on line 6

In addition, how do I turn off the CMS page? So it just goes to the forum index instead of the CMS page?

Thanks in advance.
    Owner and webmaster of www.magicdeckvortex.com
  • Lynne
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Oct 2004

Your error is from a plugin using the global_start hook location. Disable the modification and the error will go away.

For the second, open up the index.php file and change these lines to look like this:
    Code:
    /**
     * Use the CMS as the default script:
     */

// require('content.php');

/**
     * Use the forum as the default script:
     */

require('forum.php');

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• MagicDeckVortex
      • Jun 2007
      • 3.8.x

Ok - so both my Card&Deck Tags and my DICE tags are messing with the global_start thing. Can anyone point me in the direction of a plugin of these natures that works with vB4? I MUST HAVE card and deck tags in my forum else vB4 does me no good. Thanks.
      Owner and webmaster of www.magicdeckvortex.com

Comment

• dollster68
        • Jul 2007
        • 4.0.x

You can turn off the CMS page by going to "plugins & products" and then "disable" it. Then, when you're ready to start using it you can "enable" it.

Comment

• Lynne
          Former vBulletin Support
          • Oct 2004

Originally posted by MagicDeckVortex
          Ok - so both my Card&Deck Tags and my DICE tags are messing with the global_start thing. Can anyone point me in the direction of a plugin of these natures that works with vB4? I MUST HAVE card and deck tags in my forum else vB4 does me no good. Thanks.
          Sorry, but I have absolutely no idea what Card&Deck and DICE tags are or how they are 'messing' with things. You really need to explain things better if you want help.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
          vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
          Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
          If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...