X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fortforum
    • Oct 2009
    • 3.8.x

[vb4] Header logo

In 3.8 it was a piece of cake to change logo. Not so in 4. Where the hell is the link to the header logo? I just cant find it.

Please anyone?
  • setishock
    • Jun 2005
    • 4.2.x

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Comment

• Rupe42
      • Jan 2010
      • 3.8.x

worth noting that to get to that option you do need to select style manager & then select 'style vars' from the drop down options on relevant style u want to modify.

Comment

• setishock
        • Jun 2005
        • 4.2.x

I will remember to add that next time. Thanks for pointing that out. I assumed the OP already knew how to get that far.

Comment

• Fortforum
          • Oct 2009
          • 3.8.x

Well, i didnt at the time, but now i do. The new options were strange at first, but now i get around. Logo changed. Thanx.

Comment

• Astyanax
            • Dec 2009
            • 4.2.X

When I change the logo as described here it only changes the logo in /forum and /blog. Not /content. How to change the logo in /content?
            AMD Forum

Comment

• Al Zander
              • Aug 2001

You need to get your CMS to inherit the forum style. If you have any articles on the main page, hover over the title, click on the pencil (edit) and select "Inherit" in the style dropdown menu. Save. Done.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...