Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Webbstre
    • Nov 2009

Useful Add-ons for vBulletin?

(If this ends up being a double post, sorry, something went funky when I tried to post the first time and nothing showed up when I refreshed the forum)

Continuing my investigation into what I should buy when the funding comes through, I discovered vbseo today and added it to my list of things worth purchasing to enhance the site. I was just wondering if anyone knows of any other add-ons that add functionality to the suite that are purchasable. I'm aware that vbulletin.org has a lot of things available, but I'm looking at things I can feel assured of the quality for because I paid for it.
  • IDN
    • Apr 2002
    • 3.5.x

Paying for something doesn't always mean it will be good. Just look at the vBulletin Suite.

Top mods are vBSEO, Photopost, vBAdvanced. There a few more, but it depends what you are looking to do. I never bought any paid hacks except for Photopost. vB.org has tons of awesome hacks for vB 3.x.
    Running vB since 4-14-2002

Comment

• Loco.M
      • Mar 2005
      • 3.5.x

here is a good list of paid and free vbulletin mods.
      -- Web Developer for hire
      ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

• Webbstre
        • Nov 2009

Thank you both, I've bookmarked the sites you mentioned and am checking them out. I think I need to wait a while for a few of them to show how well they work with the VB Suite though.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...