Pre-Sales Question - Can current forum threads be mass copied or imported to the CMS?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PcosKat
    • May 2002
    • 3.7.x

Pre-Sales Question - Can current forum threads be mass copied or imported to the CMS?

I'm very interested in getting the full vb Suite, however, I'm curious to know about copying items from my forum to the CMS.

For the past several years, I've been using a dedicated forum section for articles. I'd like to mass copy (not move) them to the CMS . Is this possible?

Prior to 4.0 going Gold, I know there was no way to mass copy or mass move. Is this still the case?

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by PcosKat; Sat 26 Dec '09, 1:06pm.
  • Carlos 360
    Banned
    • May 2008
    • 3.7.x

I've done the same thing with some of my content - some of them are reviews - posted in the forum....for SEO. I'd want this feature, as well.

Comment

• PcosKat
      • May 2002
      • 3.7.x

Could someone from vB please answer this?

Comment

• socceronly
        • Nov 2009
        • 3.8.x

I have not done this but...

I have read you can promote a post to the CMS.

I am pretty sure anything that can be done once could be done on mass with a little PHP mod magic.

Considering it is something you only have to do once ( I think) perhaps you should talk to some of the services people.

They might be able to do this in minutes.
        Hmmm. Cheese.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...