Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • simon157
    • Jul 2009

[Forum] Help Errors after upgrade to 4

Hi, Could you please help. Just run the upgrade script and I get the following erros after completion when trying to re-run my site.

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 3895

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in [path]/includes/class_bootstrap.php(1133) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in [path]/includes/class_bootstrap.php(1133) : eval()'d code on line 28

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 3895

Can you please advise how to sort this out.

Also getting as a vbulletin message:

Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
    File: /home/backgard/public_html/community/includes/class_core.php
    Line: 4372
    Thanks

Simon
  • Lynne
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Oct 2004

Those are from a modification.

Disable all your plugins/products except the Blog and CMS. And when I say disable them ALL, I mean all the products on the Manage Products page (except the Blog and CMS products) AND all the plugins in the Plugin Manager (except those associated with the Blog and CMS). You must do BOTH (I can't emphasize that enough). Now see if you still have the same problem.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• s0lidgr0und
      • May 2007
      • 3.6.x

That seems to be the core of a lot of the problems on here, including the ones I was having.
      s.molinari - I would like to ask all customers to definitely feedback issues with the software and be specific with the issues, but to basically suck-up what happened in the past and try to just look forward.

Comment

• simon157
        • Jul 2009

Thanks, but can't login into admin at all to do that. Is there a way round I can do that without having to log in? i.e: edit a file somewhere to turn them all off.

Simon

Comment

• s0lidgr0und
          • May 2007
          • 3.6.x

Yes. You have to add the following in your config.php file after the <?php
          Code:
          define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);
          That will disable all of your plugins. Then, get into your admincp and disable them, with the exception of vbCMS and Blog. I took it a step further and just uninstalled them all, as I gather they're not going to work with vb4 anyway.
          s.molinari - I would like to ask all customers to definitely feedback issues with the software and be specific with the issues, but to basically suck-up what happened in the past and try to just look forward.

Comment

• wafa
            • Apr 2007

Originally posted by edit config.php and add this line right under <?php

[i
            define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);[/i]

Then try to login again to disable each of your plugins.

I did that , and I disable all plugins but still having the same problem

you try mayebe you will be lucky .

Comment

• Lynne
              Former vBulletin Support
              • Oct 2004

You've disabled your plugins through the config.php file and you still can't get into your admincp? You may want to put in a Support Ticket. Please be aware that they are VERY busy at the moment, so it may be a little while before they get to your ticket.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
              vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
              Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
              If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools &lt;- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• Zaiaku
                • Jul 2007
                • 3.8.x

This one seems to be common. I know a few friends getting similar errors about header already sent when trying to upgrade, even abled disable plugins invidually ad the hook system all together adn then inthe config file.
                zaiaku|umkz

Comment

• Trevor Hannant
                  vBulletin Support
                  • Aug 2002
                  • 5.7.X

As far as I can tell, fetch_template isn't called in 4.0. Try

- re-downloading the package from the members area
                  - deleting all files in your community folder
                  - uploading the package to your server again

Do you still get the error?
                  Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
                  - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...