Where may I download vB Blog for vB 3.8.4 now?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • T-34
    • Oct 2009
    • 3.8.x

Where may I download vB Blog for vB 3.8.4 now?

I've can't find it in the members area.
  • sportsfi
    • Oct 2008
    • 3.8.x

If you had already brought it it should be in the members area as usual I just downloaded mine.

Comment

• viper357
      • May 2007
      • 3.6.x

I haven't bought or downloaded the blog software before but now my customers are requesting it, where can I buy and download the Blog software for 3.8.4?

Comment

• Phobos49
        • Jan 2009
        • 1.1.x

vB-staff announced in november that the 3.8.X blog will be avaible for free for all vb4 suite customers.

the question is: WHEN??? I've been waiting since november but nothing happens!

Comment

• Trevor Hannant
          vBulletin Support
          • Aug 2002
          • 5.7.X

Originally posted by Phobos49
          vB-staff announced in november that the 3.8.X blog will be avaible for free for all vb4 suite customers.

the question is: WHEN??? I've been waiting since november but nothing happens!
          Can't find that announcement? Can you point me to it and I'll raise this for you
          Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
          - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

• Phobos49
            • Jan 2009
            • 1.1.x

Originally posted by Trevor Hannant
            Can't find that announcement? Can you point me to it and I'll raise this for you
            Here:

Let me translate this for you:
            Scott just told me, that the 3.8 blog will be available for suite-customers - he does not know when, yet.[...]
            The announcement was given on 25th Okt '09. Since then I wait every day to get the 3.8 blog because I NEED IT!
            This ist pretty annoying. I want a piece of software which hundreds of vB's use - but which isn't even available for money at this time! Really paradox!

PLEASE GIVE US THE 3.8 blog! I already payed for vb4 suite and all I want is a good running vB 3.8 (+blog) which absolutly sufficient for me!
            Last edited by Phobos49; Fri 8 Jan '10, 12:25pm.

Comment

• Trevor Hannant
              vBulletin Support
              • Aug 2002
              • 5.7.X

Clarification on this...

At the time that the post above was made, this was a discussion point but it wasn't taken forward so no, you cannot purchase vB Blog 2.0.2. I've been informed by a member of the vBG team that this was cleared up in other posts on the vBG forums at that time.
              Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
              - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

• cinderelmo
                • Jun 2004

Like a lot of people here, I run a commercial install of Vbulletin 3.x and even though I recently purchased the upgrade license to 4.0 because my license was about to expire, I don't want to install v4 until all the kinks are worked out and the community plugins catch up with it. In the meantime, I too would like to have access to the blog system that was part of the version I'm using, but apparently has been pulled off the shelf. I understand that pushing people to the blogs in 4 is the goal here, but during a major transition time like this between versions is not the time to stiff your customers. It's not like I can just upgrade to 4 on a whim. It doesn't have to be free even - just give us the option to use the blogs on 3.x again.

Thanks.

Comment

• nforums
                  Banned
                  • Jun 2009
                  • 3.8.x

Say Hello to corporate America for me, since you've just found it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...