Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hubseo
    • Oct 2009

License options

I would currently like to try VB on one of my client's website and he is unsure if this is for him. So I will purchase a leased license and later on upgrade to owned if the clients want to go ahead with it.

What are the possibilities and pricing if I want to upgrade to owned license within a month or so from the date of purchase.

Thanks
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

You can upgrade from a leased to an owned license for an additional $100 if you do so within 60 days of the purchase. After 60 days, it is full price.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• findingjesus
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Hubseo
      I would currently like to try VB on one of my client's website and he is unsure if this is for him. So I will purchase a leased license and later on upgrade to owned if the clients want to go ahead with it.

What are the possibilities and pricing if I want to upgrade to owned license within a month or so from the date of purchase.

Thanks

go ahead pay own license I am a complete noob on forum admin but VB is easiest
      www.findingjesustoday.com

Comment

• Hubseo
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Steve Machol
        You can upgrade from a leased to an owned license for an additional $100 if you do so within 60 days of the purchase. After 60 days, it is full price.

Thanks for the info . Seems like the current upgrade option is very much customer unfriendly.

Just does not understand the logic behind $20 extra,maybe VB guys need to rethink or or atleast have a 7days 80$ upgrade.

Just my 2 cents

Comment

• Shamil.
          • Feb 2008
          • 4.2.X

This, we assume may be changing soon, so keep an eye out on the Announcement Forums.
          Shamil Nunhuck, - Radon Systems Ltd.
          VPS + Dedicated Server Hosting and Management
          vBulletin Hosting and Services
          Server / Website Consultation

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...