Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kOsMos3D
    • Jul 2006

Over 4 billion posts?

I am not sure why it says that this user posted over 4 billion posts, here is the link to their profile. Is this a hacker? or vbulletin glitch?
    Creative and Technical Jobs in Films, Video Games, Multimedia and Technology.

Add: I just edited the users profile and it said 4,294,967,295 under Post Count, I changed it back to 0 so now is fine. But why would
    this number change by itself to such a high number, I think this might be a bug.

Thanks,
    Last edited by kOsMos3D; Sat 19 Jan '08, 7:36am.
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

That is a bug in older versions of vB. You need to upgrade.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• kOsMos3D
      • Jul 2006

I am currently running 3.5.4 and my license is good for version 3.6.2 anyways I have done a lot of customizations so if I upgrade will I lose my customization?

Thanks.

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

I strongly suggest you renew your license. 3.5.4 and 3.6.2 both have security holes.

Upgrading will always overwrite any hacks or changes you made to the vB files. However it will not change any plug-in or product add-ons, although you may have to ask the authors of these add-ons if they are compatible with the latest version of vB.

Also upgrading will not overwrite custom templates. Nonetheless you may have to revert your custom templates and redo your changes depending on the template and the version you are upgrading from.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...