[HowTo] [3.5.0] Default check [x] Remember Me?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Floris
    • Dec 2001

This little template modification will guide you through the few simple steps that will make the '[ ] Remember Me' checkbox automaticly checked (as it was in 3.0).

Admin Control Panel > Styles & Templates > Style Manager > Dropdown: Edit Templates > Expand the navigation bar templates group > Customize the navbar template and find this code:
    Code:
    <input type="checkbox" name="cookieuser" value="1" tabindex="103" id="cb_cookieuser_navbar" accesskey="c" />
    At the end, before the /> add 'checked="checked"', so you get:
    Code:
    <input type="checkbox" name="cookieuser" value="1" tabindex="103" id="cb_cookieuser_navbar" accesskey="c" [COLOR=red]checked="checked"[/COLOR] />
    Save the template, and you're done.
    Last edited by Colin F; Mon 6 Mar '06, 4:15am.
  • Colin F
    • May 2004

This also shows up in the STANDARD_ERROR, STANDARD_ERROR_LITE and STANDARD_ERROR_LOGIN templates.

Edit each of the templates listed above.
    Find:
    Code:
    <input type="checkbox" name="cookieuser" value="1" id="cb_cookieuser" tabindex="1" />
    Replace that with:
    Code:
    <input type="checkbox" name="cookieuser" value="1" id="cb_cookieuser" tabindex="1" [COLOR=red]checked="checked"[/COLOR] />
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...