Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JasonDesRoches
    • Jan 2001

Uploads Not Working

I've recently had to reupload my vbulletin from a backup, and the uploads have since stopped working. When you atach an upload it just doesn't appear on the board. an anyone offer any insight on where to take a look for the problem? Thanks.
    Jason M. DesRoches
    Co-Founder / Business Development
    Big Resources Network
    [email protected]
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

Check the Attachment Queue. Then make sure the Attachment Queue is set to 'No' for each of your forums.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• JasonDesRoches
      • Jan 2001

Nope, doesn't seem to be a problem. All of my settings seem to be the same on the backup. I was thinking it might be along the lines of a permission problem, or somethign of the like? Any thoughts on this?
      Jason M. DesRoches
      Big Resources Network
      [email protected]

Comment

• Steve Machol
        • Jul 2000

All you did was restore a backup, right? No server change or anything else? If so then I don't see any reason for attachments to stop working like that.

Upload the phpinfo.php file from the 'extras' directory of the zip file to your forums directory. Then post the URL here. This will help us troubleshoot the problem.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• JasonDesRoches
          • Jan 2001

When the backup was uploaded (of the scripts, not just the database), it was put onto a fresh server (well, the same server, but it has basically been reformatted with the old data put back on). While the server settings are basically the same, there could be some differences.

Anyway, ok, I'll go ahead and upload that file.
          Jason M. DesRoches
          Big Resources Network
          [email protected]

Comment

• JasonDesRoches
            • Jan 2001

Problem's been fixed, turned out to just be a setting in the php.ini file. Thanks for your responses though, very quick
            Jason M. DesRoches
            Big Resources Network
            [email protected]

Comment

• Ludachris
              • Feb 2002

I'm having the same problem... here's my phpinfo file, can you help me troubleshoot:

Comment

• Steve Machol
                • Jul 2000

Ludachris, please start your own thread rather than piggybacking off of someone else's Please include a test account we can use to check this.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...