mysql error: Can't find file: 'attachmentviews.MYD' (errno: 2)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SharkMatt
    • May 2002

Why am I getting this error for the past few days?
    How can I fix it?!? Thanks

Code:

[size=2]Database error in vBulletin 3.0.0 Beta 4:

Invalid SQL: SELECT attachmentid, COUNT(*) AS views FROM attachmentviews GROUP BY attachmentid

mysql error number: 1017

Date: Thursday 07th of August 2003 07:50:44 AM
    Script: [/size][url="http://www.sbhacsupport.ca/cron.php3?&rand=463724"][u][size=2][color=#0000ff]http://www.sbhacsupport.ca/cron.php3?&rand=463724[/color][/size][/u][size=2][color=#0000ff][/color][/size][/url]
    [size=2]Referer: [/size][url="http://www.sbhacsupport.ca/"][u][size=2][color=#0000ff]http://www.sbhacsupport.ca/[/color][/size][/u][size=2][color=#0000ff][/color][/size][/url]
    [size=2]Username: Unregistered
    [/size]
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

You don't have an attachmentviews table. What exactly have you done up to this point?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• SharkMatt
      • May 2002

All I have done to this point is go through the "Repair/Optimize Tables" which hasnt helped @ all. How can I have this problem all of sudden? Nothing has been done to the database in any sort.

Comment

• Steve Machol
        • Jul 2000

That's not what I meant. The creation of this table is a normal part of the vB3 upgrade/install process. Either something went wrong with this process, or the table was removed after it was done. I'm trying to ascertain exactly what has been done to get to this point of having this table missing.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• SharkMatt
          • May 2002

VB3 Beta 4 was installed weeks ago and I havent had any problems til the past few days. The database itself hasnt been touch. Normal duties (approval, adding navbar buttons, adding faqs) have been done, but nothing to the database itself. I also changed the permission for unregistered users so that they can view the forums but not the posts.

Comment

• Steve Machol
            • Jul 2000

So everything was fine until the last few days? If you haven't done anything to the database then in all likelihood something happened on the seer to remove that table.

Assuming you did not use a table prefix, you can run this query to recreate that table:

Code:
            TABLE attachmentviews (
                    attachmentid int unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
                    KEY postid (attachmentid)
            )
            ;

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

• SharkMatt
              • May 2002

ErrorSQL-query : TABLE attachmentviews ( attachmentid int unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', KEY postid (attachmentid))MySQL said:
              You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'TABLE attachmentviews ( attachmentid int unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',' at line 1

Comment

• Steve Machol
                • Jul 2000

Sorry. Try this:

CREATE TABLE attachmentviews (
                attachmentid int unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
                KEY postid (attachmentid)
                )
                ;

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

• SharkMatt
                  • May 2002

It worked! Now lets hope the error is gone and won't have anymore error email about it *crosses fingers*

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...