Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Glock21
    • Apr 2002

Posts out of order

I'm getting people who post new replies get their posts put above others. For some reason I have half of the forum under who's online showing last active on or before 6:45 and hte other half 7:01 or 2, what could this possibly be?
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

The time on the server changed. You'll need to contact your web host about this.
    Steve Machol, Founder of the OptiBoard Discussion Forums for Eyecare Professionals

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• bromyaur
      • Jan 2002
      • 3.6.x

heres a link that may help could be a bad cmos battery on your hosts server

My VB Boards 2.2.8 when users are replying to topics placed they are arriving in strange orders ie. where new replys should show up at the end they are ending up in the middle ... there seems to be noticable pattern i can see happening ... has anyone else had a simular problem or know of a way of repairing it tried re-indexing

Comment

• bromyaur
        • Jan 2002
        • 3.6.x

Originally posted by Steve Machol
        The time on the server changed. You'll need to contact your web host about this.
        ah yes, I had that a while back too, when daylight saving time happened couple with the fact that the server was experiencing problems, we had posts that appeared to be in the future lol

that was a fun day lol

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...