• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Merenguista
    • Jul 2010
    • 5.3.x

Problem before upgrading from 26 to beta 28

Hi

After uploading all files of my upload package beta 28 and trying running upgrade i get this :

I tried : merenguista.com/core/install/upgrade.php

and also : merenguista.com/install/upgrade.php

but it's the same ..

More, I can not access in my admincp because i get this :

- - - Updated - - -

I tried :

Domain for Sale. Merenguista.com. Request Price. What Are the Advantages of a Super Premium .Com Domain? Increased Traffic. Search Engine Ranking. Brand Recognition. Immediate Presence. Higher Profits. Great Investment. #1 in Premium Domains. 300,000 of the World's Best .Com Domains.

without www

it works but after adding my Customer Number and click on enter upgrad system i get this :

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4096 bytes) in /home/merengui/public_html/core/vb/datastore.php on line 156

and admincp witouth www

Domain for Sale. Merenguista.com. Request Price. What Are the Advantages of a Super Premium .Com Domain? Increased Traffic. Search Engine Ranking. Brand Recognition. Immediate Presence. Higher Profits. Great Investment. #1 in Premium Domains. 300,000 of the World's Best .Com Domains.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 71 bytes) in /home/merengui/public_html/core/vb/usercontext.php on line 1581
  • Lynne
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Oct 2004

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 71 bytes) in/home/merengui/public_html/core/vb/usercontext.php on line 1581
    That is a server error and you will need to talk to your host about fixing it.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• Merenguista
      • Jul 2010
      • 5.3.x

You are right Lynne ..

Done ..

But i still have this issue ..

Comment

• Lynne
        Former vBulletin Support
        • Oct 2004

After upgrading to beta 28, you MUST do a Force Refresh of the pages to force the browser to get the new javascript.

If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

Comment

• Merenguista
          • Jul 2010
          • 5.3.x

Originally posted by Lynne
          After upgrading to beta 28, you MUST do a Force Refresh of the pages to force the browser to get the new javascript.
          How can i do that ? forcing refresh of the pages in my browsers ?

I'm using googole chrome now ..

Comment

• Lynne
            Former vBulletin Support
            • Oct 2004

With Chrome you need to actually Clear Browsing Data (in the Chrome dropdown in OSX, I don't know about on a PC).

Comment

• Merenguista
              • Jul 2010
              • 5.3.x

Okay .. but it does mean that all my members must Force Refresh of the pages to force their browsers to get the new javascript !!

Also, t
              his means that you - for example- if you have the new javascript installed on your browser it will work for you ..

Do you want to try to add a link with preview thumbnail in my forum ?

- - - Updated - - -

I get this in my javascript console in y forum when i'm trying add link preview thumbnail :

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'error' of null

in vbulletin 5 demo and other vb 5 forums it works fine for me so javascipts in my browsers is updated .. right ?

Last edited by Merenguista; Sat 9 Feb '13, 11:07am.

Comment