Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Final Kaoss
    • Nov 2006

[Forum] Registration fails

Everytime someone tries to register they can get to where they input their name, password, email, captcha etc.

But I've tried this myself, once they accept & press "complete registration", they get greeted by this message... how do I fix it?

PHP Code:
    Fatal errorCall to undefined function SOM_Process() in /home/content/v/g/c/vgchat/html/forum/register.php(338) : eval()'d code on line 11 
    On line 11 is this line...

PHP Code:
    \*======================================================================*/ 
    I've redownloaded the packages & what have you incase I've grabbed a corrupted dl but no luck.
  • Hartmut
    • Nov 2007
    • 4.2.x

This is caused by an addon using the 'register_addmember_process' hook in register.php. Disable your modifications and plugins and try again, then it should work.
    No private support, only PM me when I ask for it. Support in the forums only.

Comment

• Final Kaoss
      • Nov 2006

Thanks, turned out to be the glowhost spam-o-matic plugin. I disabled it and immediately it began accepting registrations again.

Comment

• Hartmut
        • Nov 2007
        • 4.2.x

Good to hear
        No private support, only PM me when I ask for it. Support in the forums only.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...