SE - Swedish Language Pack [vBulletin 4.1.10] (suite)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anders P
    • Feb 2002

[vB4] SE - Swedish Language Pack [vBulletin 4.1.10] (suite)

Here is my latest translation of the vBulletin suite version 4.1.10.

This is a 100% complete translation, including Admin help.

Installation Instructions: The .zip files contains the translations for Forum, Blog, CMS and Skimlinks Plugin.
    If you use vBulletin Forum Classic only upload the "Forum" and "Skimlinks" .xml files.
    If you use vBulletin Publishing Suite upload all the four .xml files.
    In both cases, first upload the "Forum" .xml file, then the other(s). To upload the translations for Blog, CMS and Skimlinks Plugin you must select to overwrite the existing language at the option "Overwrite Language", not create a new one.

Also note that if you are using this language pack on a later version please check all updated phrases since variables in the phrases that have been changed in later versions might cause loss of functionality.

If your site uses ISO-8859-1 (Latin-1) and thus you need the language files to be in that encoding you can convert the language files from utf8 before you install/upload them.
    This instruction should work.
    Use a a text editor like Notepad++
    Change the text "UTF-8" on row 1 and row 7 to "ISO-8859-1". Go to menu Encoding (format) and "Convert to ANSI" (Konvertera till ANSI), then go to Encoding (format) -> Character Set (Teckenuppsättning) -> Western European (Västeuropeisk) and choose "ISO 8859-1".
    You need to do this with all the files.

Any feedback is as always appreciated.

Discussion: https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/show...30#post2262530

/Anders
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Riasat; Tue 7 Feb '12, 7:45am.
    Anders Pettersson
    Don't send me requests by PM to email you the Swedish language file that I have done. My translation is only available here at vbulletin.com to licensed users.
    If you want updates on when a new version of the Swedish language packs (forum & suite) are available, subscribe to this discussion.
    Don't PM me for support on how to install language files etc. please post in the appropriate forum, that will most likely give you help quicker.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...