X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • T30J1981
    • Aug 2011

E-Mail Address Banned with Forum

I want to know why some e-mail address have been banned in any forum when I was try Register with Power Rangers Forum, Digimon Forum, Sailor Moon Forum amd another Forum?

I have see 2 e-mail address is Hotmail and Yahoo Mail have been banned another more e-mail have been banned?
  • Ace
    • Apr 2004
    • 4.2.X

Some awesome folks in the vB modding community put together some scripts that allow forum users to report spammers IP addresses, usernames, and email addresses back to a central database - www.stopforumspam.com

Have a search there and see if your email address or IP are listed.

(Also, totally possible for a vB site owner to ban based on the domain (yahoo, hotmail etc). In fact, those 2 are used by so many spammers, many people block every email address under them. I do.)
    My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
    vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

• whitey10tc
      • Jan 2011
      • 4.0.x

Originally posted by T30J1981
      I want to know why some e-mail address have been banned in any forum when I was try Register with Power Rangers Forum, Digimon Forum, Sailor Moon Forum amd another Forum?

I have see 2 e-mail address is Hotmail and Yahoo Mail have been banned another more e-mail have been banned?
      As mentioned in many of your other threads, this is not a vbulletin.com problem and needs to be taken up with the individual forums. By the way what are those emails so I can ban them on my forums also.
      www.cdmagurus.com
      www.cellphone-gurus.com

Comment

• Wayne Luke
        vBulletin Technical Support Lead
        • Aug 2000

Continued posting about issues that on other forums will simply get you banned here as well. Please contact the owners of the sites that you're having problems with and talk to them. If you cannot contact the owners, chalk it up to a learning experience and find a different forum on the same topic.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...