• Aug 2011

vBulletin Message

Click image for larger version

Name:	capturerk.png
Views:	1
Size:	14.6 KB
ID:	3722645

vBulletin Message

T30J1981, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Log Out Home

Please can someone help me and what can I do with this information?

I want to know why this information won't let me get post something with Thread?

This information have problem my Account Forums from RangerBoard and Toonzone Forums.

So please tell me how I can get post with Thread and what should I do?

Please read this my information with my question and please can you help me do something about it?

Please not ignore my post Thread when you read so please reply to me what can I do?

Also please not closed this my post Thread because I want someone answers to me with this my post Thread.
  • Ace
    • Apr 2004
    • 4.2.X

Any problems with an account on another site needs to be taken up with that other site.
    My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
    vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

• whitey10tc
      • Jan 2011
      • 4.0.x

Heres the answer.
      This is vbulletin.com not the sites mentioned, contact an admin at one of those sites.

It's a common message when you try to access something you can't.
      www.cdmagurus.com
      www.cellphone-gurus.com

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
        • Jul 2008

You will need to contact the Administrator of that site.

This is not s support forum, you must be licensed to receive support.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...