X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • speedingpanther
    • Jan 2009

[Suite] Vb 4.1.8 install error - File does not contain expected contents

I'm getting the following for a fresh install:
    Following is a list of files that are either missing or contain unexpected contents. The most likely cause is that all of the files from this release have not been properly uploaded. You should resolve this error before continuing.
    /includes/database_error_message.html - File does not contain expected contents
    /includes/database_error_message_ajax.html - File does not contain expected contents
    /includes/database_error_page.html - File does not contain expected contents

It's a clean sql db and I've double checked and double uploaded the entire content and the files DO exist - anyone any suggestions please?
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

You can either reupload those files, or ignore those errors.

Comment

• speedingpanther
      • Jan 2009

Already tried the reupload as confirmed. Why would I get this and by ignoring them - what if anything will this affect? and When?

Thanks

Comment

• Zachery
        Former vBulletin Support
        • Jul 2002

Its telling you that those html files do not contain what they do when they were downloaded. Either extra code, white space, etc has been added or removed since we generated the files for you.

As they are html files, they should not directly interfear with the operation of the vbulletin software.

Comment

• speedingpanther
          • Jan 2009

Installed thanks - for this issue - lock it up

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...