[Discussion] SE - Swedish Language Pack [vBulletin 4.1.8] (suite)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anders P
    • Feb 2002

[Discussion] SE - Swedish Language Pack [vBulletin 4.1.8] (suite)

Here is my latest translation of the vBulletin suite version 4.1.8.

This is a 100% complete translation, including Admin help.

Installation Instructions: The .zip files contains the translations for Forum, Blog, CMS and Skimlinks Plugin.
    If you use vBulletin Forum Classic only upload the "Forum" and "Skimlinks" .xml files.
    If you use vBulletin Publishing Suite upload all the four .xml files.
    In both cases, first upload the "Forum" .xml file, then the other(s). To upload the translations for Blog, CMS and Skimlinks Plugin you must select to overwrite the existing language at the option "Overwrite Language", not create a new one.

Also note that if you are using this language pack on a later version please check all updated phrases since variables in the phrases that have been changed in later versions might cause loss of functionality.

Any feedback is as always appreciated.

Download link.

/Anders
    Last edited by Riasat; Mon 28 Nov '11, 2:04am.
    Anders Pettersson
    Don't send me requests by PM to email you the Swedish language file that I have done. My translation is only available here at vbulletin.com to licensed users.
    If you want updates on when a new version of the Swedish language packs (forum & suite) are available, subscribe to this discussion.
    Don't PM me for support on how to install language files etc. please post in the appropriate forum, that will most likely give you help quicker.
  • Harleyforum
    • Jan 2011
    • 4.1.x

Great job!!! As always

Comment

• Anders P
      • Feb 2002

Originally posted by snakebikes
      Great job!!! As always
      Thanks, but I am a little embarrassed since I missed to translate one phrase.
      It is in the Global phrase group, phrase name: "threads_posts", if you translate in on your own you should use "Ämnen/inlägg", which is what I will translate it to (so it won't change when you install next version).
      If I have the time I will update the package.

/Anders
      Anders Pettersson
      Don't send me requests by PM to email you the Swedish language file that I have done. My translation is only available here at vbulletin.com to licensed users.
      If you want updates on when a new version of the Swedish language packs (forum & suite) are available, subscribe to this discussion.
      Don't PM me for support on how to install language files etc. please post in the appropriate forum, that will most likely give you help quicker.

Comment

• wrang
        • Jun 2004
        • 4.1.x

great jobb. when do you relese the version of 4.19

Comment

• Anders P
          • Feb 2002

Originally posted by wrang
          great jobb.
          Thanks.

Originally posted by wrang
          when do you relese the version of 4.19
          Probably won't. I don't plan to upgrade my own site to 4.1.9, since it is mostly an upgrade of the mobile style. There is only 8 new phrases (if I remember correct) in 4.1.9 compared to 4.1.8, so it will not be a big problem to manage with the 4.1.8 translation.
          I will probably wait for 4.1.10 until the next.

/Anders
          Anders Pettersson

Comment

• Flyrib
            • Jan 2009

Hello and thanks for the translation, but in my forum seems to be questionmarks instead of the letters åäö, please what could be wrong? I´ve checked the charcode set etc.

Comment

• Anders P
              • Feb 2002

Originally posted by Flyrib
              Hello and thanks for the translation, but in my forum seems to be questionmarks instead of the letters åäö, please what could be wrong? I´ve checked the charcode set etc.
              Which version are you running?

My guess is that your database is in latin1 (IS08859-1), the Swedish language files are in utf8, you would need to convert them before installing (uploading) them. (Or convert your database to utf8).

/Anders
              Anders Pettersson

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...