Could not find phrase 'invalid_redirect_url_x'.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pixelad
    • May 2008
    • 3.7.x

Hi Folks I recently added the PL2 security patch to 387 and have been experiencing this issue since on login

I can of course login using the ACP URL but am concerned some of my members may be experiencing the same problem,

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Pix
  • Trevor Hannant
    vBulletin Support
    • Aug 2002
    • 5.7.X

Can you re-run the upgrade script to re-import the default language file back into the database. Do you still get the issue after this?
    Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

• pixelad
      • May 2008
      • 3.7.x

Many Thanks Trevor,

I have done this and will get back to you should the problem persist.

Regards,

Pix

Comment

• Joe Siegler
        • Feb 2006
        • 4.2.X

I know this is an old thread, but I'm running into this exact thing now.

I googled around, and found this about the language file. It mostly went away, but I ended up having it come back if you mess around with with time zone settings in one's profile. See what my users said about this on my forums here. Any further ideas?

Joe Siegler - Webmaster
        Black Sabbath Online

Comment

• Lynne
          Former vBulletin Support
          • Oct 2004

Do you have that URL listed under AdminCP > Settings > Options > Site Name/URL/etc > Redirect Domain Whitelist? And, what is your Cookie Domain set to in AdminCP > Settings > Options > Cookies?

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
          vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
          Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
          If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• Joe Siegler
            • Feb 2006
            • 4.2.X

Originally posted by Lynne
            Do you have that URL listed under AdminCP > Settings > Options > Site Name/URL/etc > Redirect Domain Whitelist? And, what is your Cookie Domain set to in AdminCP > Settings > Options > Cookies?
            I will look, but these forums have been operating since vBulletin v3 was the "new" version of the software. Odd that it would crop up now.

Edit: "AdminCP > Settings > Options > Site Name/URL/etc > Redirect Domain Whitelist?" <-- That doesn't exist. There is no option for whitelist in that path.

1) The only reference to Whitelist I can find in all the settings is "Post referrer Whitelist" under "General Settings". It is blank, and has been for ages.

2) Cookie domains are blank. again have been for years.
            Joe Siegler - Webmaster
            Black Sabbath Online

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...