SE - Swedish Language Pack [vBulletin 4.1.7] (suite)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anders P
    • Feb 2002

[vB4] SE - Swedish Language Pack [vBulletin 4.1.7] (suite)

Here is my latest translation of the vBulletin suite version 4.1.7.

Installation Instructions: The .zip files contains the translations for Forum, Blog, CMS and Skimlinks Plugin.
    If you use vBulletin Forum Classic only upload the "Forum" and "Skimlinks" .xml files.
    If you use vBulletin Publishing Suite upload all the four .xml files.
    In both cases, first upload the "Forum" .xml file, then the other(s). To upload the translations for Blog, CMS and Skimlinks Plugin you must select to overwrite the existing language at the option "Overwrite Language", not create a new one.

Also note that if you are using this language pack on a later version please check all updated phrases since variables in the phrases that have been changed in later versions might cause loss of functionality.

Any feedback is as always appreciated.

/Anders

Discussion Link.

Edit: renamed the files with the correct version number.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Anders P; Mon 28 Nov '11, 1:15am.
    Anders Pettersson
    Don't send me requests by PM to email you the Swedish language file that I have done. My translation is only available here at vbulletin.com to licensed users.
    If you want updates on when a new version of the Swedish language packs (forum & suite) are available, subscribe to this discussion.
    Don't PM me for support on how to install language files etc. please post in the appropriate forum, that will most likely give you help quicker.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...