• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alfisti
    • Dec 2006
    • 3.6.x

[CMS] Stylevars do not change anything

Hello there,

I upgraded my site yesterday into the newest edition of suite and I have some problems, unfortunately.
    In the previous edition (4.0.5) I have changed some settings in the stylevar editor, which are not showing right now. Also, I am trying to re-edit some of them with no positive result. What is happening??

I don't know if it is important but the only template file that is not merged successfully is the shell_blank.

Thanks in advance for your time!
  • HMBeaty
    • Mar 2005

Which stylevars specifically?
    "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time!"
    "It's important to only think about what you desire, not what you fear to achieve your ultimate goal!!"
    "When doors close, tear down the walls. Never give up!"

Comment

• alfisti
      • Dec 2006
      • 3.6.x

For example, I want to change urgently the [B]vbcms_article_preview_image_maxSize.
      Right now, I figured out that in that edition this is not working maybe and I managed to change the thumbnail preview image in articles through the common: image_thumbnail_MAX. Am I correct?

Also, I am trying to find the right stylevar to change the image size of the blogs' widget. Any idea?

Comment