DB errors importing attachments into vBulletin 4.1.x in current version of Impex

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • c0bra
    • Apr 2001

DB errors importing attachments into vBulletin 4.1.x in current version of Impex

I've noticed the current version of Impex is running into database issues when attempting to import attachments into vBulletin 4.x systems. I'm having to manually create the following tables in order to get impex through the attachment import step (otherwise it complains of database errors and gets stuck at the attachments import step):

ALTER TABLE attachment ADD `filedata` mediumblob NULL;
    ALTER TABLE attachment ADD `visible` smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL default '0';
    ALTER TABLE attachment ADD `filesize` char(32) NOT NULL default '0';
    ALTER TABLE attachment ADD `postid` int(10) NOT NULL default '0';
    ALTER TABLE attachment ADD `filehash` char(32) NOT NULL;
    ALTER TABLE attachment ADD `extension` varchar(20) NOT NULL;

I'm sure this is going to introduce an issue with attachments later, with expected data missing from certain fields as they have been imported into the old vB 3.x table structure.

This is happening on imports to vBulletin 4.1.6 and 4.1.7. From both PHPBB 3.0x and Invision Power Board 2.x importer systems. And I have downloaded the current Impex code from the members area both last week, and this morning, and the problem remains the same.

I don't think this was an issue up to 2-3 weeks ago. But I'll have to go back and check the old versions of Impex I have and try running the same imports.

Can someone please have a look into this?
  • weave
    • Jul 2011
    • 4.1.x

Having same issue, any answers?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...