SE - Swedish Language Pack [vBulletin 4.1.5] (suite)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anders P
    • Feb 2002

[vB4] SE - Swedish Language Pack [vBulletin 4.1.5] (suite)

Here is my latest translation of the vBulletin suite version 4.1.5.

Installation Instructions: The .zip files contains the translations for Forum, Blog, CMS and Skimlinks Plugin.
    If you use vBulletin Forum Classic only upload the "Forum" and "Skimlinks" .xml files.
    If you use vBulletin Publishing Suite upload all the four .xml files.
    In both cases, first upload the "Forum" .xml file, then the other(s). To upload the translations for Blog, CMS and Skimlinks Plugin you must select to overwrite the existing language at the option "Overwrite Language", not create a new one.

I have now updated the files. I've went through all phrases with a spellchecker in Word and did catch quite a few typos and some minor grammar mistakes.

There are now only 4 untranslated phrases (apart from a few confirmed unused phrases that will be removed from 4.1.7) of the over 15000 phrases.
    The phrases that are not translated are:
    Phrase group "Content Management System AdminCP"
    Phrase: filter
    It is used at line 1845 of packages/vbcms/contentmanager.php but I am not sure if that would be a noun or a verb and the correct tense to use in Swedish.

Phrase group "Style Tools"
    Phrases:
    stylevar_restore_name (Restore border color)
    stylevar_restore_padding_name (Restore Padding)
    stylevar_selected_border_name (Selected Border)

There are loads of empty phrases for stylevars, these three were recently filled with content, but since they don't have the corresponding description phrase filled with any information I can't tell what these stylevars do and thus translating them would probably not be more helpful. Even in English they don't say anything on what they are used for.

Any feedback is as always appreciated.

/Anders
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Anders P; Mon 12 Sep '11, 9:26am. Reason: Updated the files and added information about what is left to translate.
    Anders Pettersson
    Don't send me requests by PM to email you the Swedish language file that I have done. My translation is only available here at vbulletin.com to licensed users.
    If you want updates on when a new version of the Swedish language packs (forum & suite) are available, subscribe to this discussion.
    Don't PM me for support on how to install language files etc. please post in the appropriate forum, that will most likely give you help quicker.
  • Anders P
    • Feb 2002

Bumping this since I have updated the files.
    Anders Pettersson
    Don't send me requests by PM to email you the Swedish language file that I have done. My translation is only available here at vbulletin.com to licensed users.
    If you want updates on when a new version of the Swedish language packs (forum & suite) are available, subscribe to this discussion.
    Don't PM me for support on how to install language files etc. please post in the appropriate forum, that will most likely give you help quicker.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...