WYSIWYG Editor Missing (vB 4.1.4 Patch Level 1)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nforcer
    • Aug 2010
    • 4.0.x

That's very interesting. I'm having the same issue with a site of mine but my host only enables CloudFlare on sites manually.

Apparently the new editor is triggering something in (perhaps) various CloudFlare-type packages and blocking it. If I cannot figure it out, I'll also start my own topic and/or submit a bug but I thought I'd add my experience to this as well.

Comment

• goodereader
      • Apr 2010

I had the same problem too. Except I uninstalled and disabled cloudflare and the problem still persists. I have a dedicated thread open, so not looking for help on this thread. Just letting you all know Cloudflare and VB have known capatibility issues!

Comment

• DetroitYES
        • Feb 2009
        • 3.8.x

Oops posted before finished reading all posts.

Comment

• datinh4ever
          • Sep 2011

So i had same problem too. My solution is change to another style. It working with other style, but not working in default vbb style.

Comment

• BANDiT600
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by taylor_smith
            Steve,

After much consultation with my host, my CEO, and our SYSOP, we created a fresh install on a server without Sohusin installed. Sadly, the editor is still not working. Please find screenshots below demonstrating that my settings are correct.

vBulletin 4.1.4 PL1

Editor enabled in ACP

Editor enabled in general settings

Still no editor

I ran Diagnostics > Suspect File Versions. No alerts. Please help me explain why the software is not working. It is my responsibility to identify a forum software for our 160,000 users and I'm under a lot of pressure to deliver. I hope you understand.

Please feel free to register. You may activate via email confirmation. Thank you for your insight.
            I have exactly the same problem for a long time after upgrade from 4.1.x to the latest version.

Comment

• Globus
              • Feb 2009
              • 4.2.X

Originally posted by datinh4ever
              So i had same problem too. My solution is change to another style. It working with other style, but not working in default vbb style.
              Thanx. It workz!

Comment

• dc3dreamer
                • Oct 2005
                • 4.2.x

This happens to me on 4.1.10 but only on a 3rd party skin. What's worse, it comes and goes. At one point it was happening on all skins and all browsers. Even on IE/FF/SF/CH and vbDefault.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...