X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • IGcom
    • Jun 2011

Forums, Threads & Posts NOT showing from import - help

Hi All,
    I just went through the import process, migrating from phpbb 3.0.8 to VB 4.1.4 with ImpEx, and had no errors... yet none of the threads or posts are showing in my VB forum. When I check users in the admincp, all the imported people are there, including their post counts and join dates. Yet there are no posts, no threads, nada.

I have searched for the answer, and mostly find information regarding avatars and images not showing.

I should also note that my VB forum has only a single test post ("Hello World", of course), under the default thread. I did *not* see in the documentation that I need to have created the threads in VB so the import would sync up, but that is one of my guesses. The other guess is that there is a "show thread date" limit somewhere within my newly installed VB, and I need to roll the date back.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks!
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

Did you run all the rebuild counters?

Comment

• IGcom
      • Jun 2011

Where do I find the rebuild counters setting? (I am searching, but not seeing it. I am guessing it is nested under another heading?)

Comment

• IGcom
        • Jun 2011

found the rebuild counter.... running these now...

Comment

• IGcom
          • Jun 2011

Ha! - thank you! - the rebuild counters worked.

Many thanks!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...