Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • atifbaig
    • May 2011

Wire Transfer FAQ

I have some questions regarding Wire Transfer. As per my previous topic (https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/show...through-Paypal), it wasn't possible for me to buy via Paypal.

Now, I want to ask that if I have an account in yieldads and also have funds out there and I am thinking to buy through my account funds and I will ask yieldads admin to do a Wire Transfer, is it possible? What will be the requirements of Wire Transfer?

I have never sent money via Wire Transfer, so I am asking here for the help and want to know its procedure. When I go through the buy process, what kind of information I will need to provide there? (e.g. for Paypal I had to login to paypal account to transfer the funds and the paypal account was not mine so I couldn't buy through it)

So, my basic questions are: What will be the procedure for Wire Transfer? Does Wire Transfer required any private information? Will I be able to transfer funds from yieldads account via Wire Transfer?

I hope you understand what I want to ask.

Thanks!
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

You have to provide personal information regardless of payment method.

As for the Wire Transfer option, just place your order, choose that payment method and follow the instructions.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...