Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • atifbaig
    • May 2011

Buy Forum License through Paypal

Paypal is not available in my Country, I don't have Credit Card as well and I am not very much familiar with Wire Transfer and there is not any other payment method.

I have an account in yieldads and also have funds out there. So, I am thinking to buy through my account funds. I have asked yieldads admin the same question and he told me that I can put your paypal account id to transfer funds and he will confirm later whether it is possible to transfer or not.

Kindly tell me, can you accept my payment that way? I hope there will not be any problem.
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

Sorry, that is not one of the payment methods. We have several payment methods available. The currently available payment options are:

1. Credit card
    --- via RBS Worldpay (Visa, Mastercard and American Express only)

2. PayPal
    --- Out of PayPal funds
    --- Transfer out of Bank account attached to PayPal

3. Wire Transfer from existing bank account
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• atifbaig
      • May 2011

I think I have made mistakes to make you understand. I meant to say that I earn through Yieldads and they will pay you from my account from their Paypal account. Possible?

I don't have Paypal account so I don't know its process. Can you tell me the procedure of Paypal? How will I pay through Paypal?

Comment

• Final Kaoss
        • Nov 2006

Why not add SMS billing?

Originally posted by Steve Machol
        Sorry, that is not one of the payment methods. We have several payment methods available. The currently available payment options are:

1. Credit card
        --- via RBS Worldpay (Visa, Mastercard and American Express only)

2. PayPal
        --- Out of PayPal funds
        --- Transfer out of Bank account attached to PayPal

3. Wire Transfer from existing bank account

Comment

• Trevor Hannant
          vBulletin Support
          • Aug 2002
          • 5.7.X

Originally posted by atifbaig
          I think I have made mistakes to make you understand. I meant to say that I earn through Yieldads and they will pay you from my account from their Paypal account. Possible?

I don't have Paypal account so I don't know its process. Can you tell me the procedure of Paypal? How will I pay through Paypal?
          If you select PayPal as the payment option, you need to login to YOUR PayPal account to have the funds taken from there.
          Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
          - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...