4.1.4 - How do I get the regular pop up box for an image that JUST asks for an image

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • punchbowl
    • Nov 2006
    • 4.0.x

Originally posted by Andy
    Here you go:

Admin CP -> Settings -> Options -> Message Attachment Options -> Advanced Insert Image Popup - Enable -> No
    Originally posted by steve yelle
    Unfortunately that did nothing. Do you think it's ckeditor's fault? Or do I have to do something else too?
    Originally posted by Andy
    Confirmed, that isn't working now. I'll submit a JIRA now to have it fixed.
    This has been fixed for 4.1.5

Comment

• Miihawk
      • Jul 2011
      • 4.1.x

The temp fix for 4.1.4 is not working on Chrome browser - http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBIV-12369 . Read the comment notes near the bottom.

On Chrome when at a thread post page, and trying to insert remove Image, it says Unable to do so.
      But on Profile > Settings > Signature, when inserting remote image, it works fine.

What is the difference between the 2 Image inserts? Different permissions I assume.

If possible I'd like to get rid of the whole popup box and make it work simple like other bbcodes, like the bold one. We do not upload to the server on my forum, we only hotlink outside images.

Any help ?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...