X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Filipe92
    • Mar 2011

[a serious concern / vbulletin admins/moderators read!]

Okay, I am part of a quite successful pop music forum known as Flop of The Pops, and it has been going strong for 2 years with over half a million posts and 5,000+ members, recently there has been conflict with a new forum known as PopOverdose (www.popoverdose.com) with trolling on each others forums resulting in people becoming banned.

Literally around an hour ago, FOTP was hacked by people over on PopOverdose including the Paypal, Twitter, E-mail and personal information of the Administrator. The evidence is on PopOverdose itself, and something needs to be done. They have rumoured to of deleted everything that was on the forum and are supporting this action.

I'm not sure what you can do about it, but isn't there some sort of rules with hacking and having a vBulletin license, I'm not even positive it's their license as they said the 'user of the license' is on the forum, but this person has no where to be found.

If a reply could come up soon, I'd appreciate it. The Admin lives in Brisbane so it's 5am over there and all of this is happening right now.
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

Contact law enforcement, there is nothing vBulletin Solutions Employees can do to help unless we have a court order/summons.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...