• Show
Clear All
  • IB Adrian
    Former Senior Operations Manager
    • Jul 2008
    • 3.6.x

vBulletin Mobile - launch date Tuesday March 15th

Everyone,
    I am excited to announce that next Tuesday, we will be making our Mobile Suite available.

As previously announced, it will initially be priced at $199 for the first 12 months, and $99 annually after that.
    The price will increase to $299 after the initial period.

This will allow you to create an iPhone and an Android application specifically for your vBulletin website.
    You can try out some of our applications at the Apple Store and Android Store.

If you would like to win a free mobile suite, please check out our contest here.
    Last edited by IB Adrian; Wed 9 Mar '11, 7:26am.
    Adrian
  • IB Adrian
    • Jul 2008
    • 3.6.x

Everyone,

I wanted to provide you with an update on the launch of vBulletin Mobile Suite.
    vBulletin Mobile Suite is ready for launch, however an unexpected business issue has arisen that would prevent us from offering our customers the best possible product at this time. We are working through this issue as quickly as possible, and expect to have an updated launch date soon.

We're eager to get the Mobile Suite into the hands of our customers as soon as possible, and we're very much looking forward to the launch.
    Adrian

Comment

• IB Adrian
      • Jul 2008
      • 3.6.x

A further update - we have been working very closely with Apple, and we feel we are able to offer a more compelling proposition, which will enable you to submit the iPhone app under your own iTunes developer account, enabling you to customize the application, as well as charge for the application if you desire. We intend on having a similar process for Android as well.
      We are working towards having it available for you shortly - I hope to have more news at the end of this week.
      Adrian

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...